Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling a little Spring Break-like Today

For many, this week marks Spring Break in Virginia. Spring Break means different things for different people- whether it be a relaxing "staycation" at home, enjoying local activities, or perhaps bounding off to a tropical island for some sand and surf.

I just love the beach, as many do, and know that you can't always just pack up and leave. So since I can't bring all my Just the Thing friends to the beach, I've decided to bring the beach to them!

Next time you stop by the shop, be sure to keep an eye out for my beach-y display in the front room. I've collected some fun gifts- either for friends or yourself!

I particularly love these Sea Life Bottle Tags- a great accessory while making your favorite tropical mixed drink.

See you soon,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment