Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Everything!

The holidays mean entertaining and I myself love having friends and family over as much as I can during this wonderful time of year. The only issue I run into, however, is constantly pulling out the different themed platters and serving items I've collected over the years.

I start with my fun spring plates which then turns into my summer picnic ware. Before you know it, it's time for Halloween then Thanksgiving and now we're in full blown holiday season. I just can't keep track any more!

You can imagine my delight upon discovering the "Happy Everything" platter. I took a photo of one in our shop as you can see, and what makes is so versatile is that the Christmas Tree on the platter is just one of many attachments you can put on it. When the holidays are over, the platter stands close as I can simply switch out the tree for something for New years, Valentine's Day, Easter and beyond!

Now if that's not efficient, I don't know what is!

So stop in today and pick one up before the holidays soirees get the best of you!

See you soon,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment